Still Under Construction
WHAT WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED
1) Hand delivered the PTSD Bill to Sen. Steve Hobbs that is now law in Washington State. The veterans of Twenty22Many are proudly responsible for PTSD being added to the Washington State list of qualifying conditions for medical Cannabis use.
2) The veterans of Twenty22Many have been awarded "Volunteers of the Year Award" twice for our continuing efforts in keeping the parks and sidewalks of Olympia clean.
3) Continuously and unselfishly always providing a safe haven and shelter for homeless veterans, spouses and pets.
4) Created the states first FREE Medical Cannabis Program through our Twenty22Many Veteran Support Depot Program.
5) Created Twenty22Many Veteran Support Depot Program.